bosswin168 slot gacor 2023
situs slot online
slot online
situs judi online
boswin168 slot online
agen slot bosswin168
bosswin168
slot bosswin168
mabar69
mabar69 slot online
mabar69 slot online
bosswin168
ronin86
ronin86
ronin86
ronin86
ronin86
ronin86
ronin86
ronin86
cocol77
ronin86
cocol77
cocol77
https://wowcamera.info/
mabar69
mahjong69
mahjong69
mahjong69
mabar69
master38
master38
master38
cocol88
bosswin168
mabar69
MASTER38 MASTER38 MASTER38 MASTER38 BOSSWIN168 BOSSWIN168 BOSSWIN168 BOSSWIN168 BOSSWIN168 COCOL88 COCOL88 COCOL88 COCOL88 MABAR69 MABAR69 MABAR69 MABAR69 MABAR69 MABAR69 MABAR69 MAHJONG69 MAHJONG69 MAHJONG69 MAHJONG69 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 ZONA69 ZONA69 ZONA69 NOBAR69 ROYAL38 ROYAL38 ROYAL38 ROYAL38 ROYAL38 ROYAL38 ROYAL38 ROYAL38
SLOT GACOR HARI INI SLOT GACOR HARI INI
BOSSWIN168 BOSSWIN168
BARON69
COCOL88
MAX69 MAX69 MAX69
COCOL88 COCOL88 LOGIN BARON69 RONIN86 DINASTI168 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 MABAR69 COCOL88
ronin86
bwtoto
bwtoto
bwtoto
master38
Prince Harry was phone-hacking victim, London’s High Court rules in case against Daily Mirror, Sunday Mirror and Sunday People

Prince Harry has been awarded significant damages after London’s High Court ruled he had been the victim of phone-hacking and other unlawful acts by journalists on newspapers in the United Kingdom with the knowledge of their editors.

The prince became the first senior British royal for 130 years to give evidence in court when he appeared as the star witness at a trial in June against Mirror Group Newspapers, the publisher of the Daily Mirror, Sunday Mirror and Sunday People, who he said had targeted him for 15 years.

WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE: Prince Harry wins court battle.

Stream the world’s best reality, entertainment and true crime shows for free on 7Bravo on 7plus >>

The judge’s decision to award him £140,600 ($A267,400) and his conclusion that the papers’ editors and executives knew about the wrongdoing will be seen as a major victory for the prince.

Harry called for the authorities and the police to take action against those identified as having broken the law.

“Today is a great day for truth as well as accountability,” he said in a statement read by his lawyer David Sherborne.

Crushing blow for Prince Harry in high-profile court case

Prince Harry’s astonishing claim on why he stepped back from royal duties sparks fury

The Duke of Sussex was one of about 100 claimants — including actors, sports stars, celebrities and people who simply had a connection to high-profile figures — who have taken legal action over allegations of phone-hacking and unlawful information-gathering between 1991 and 2011.

Harry and three others were chosen as test cases and the trial considered 33 articles of about 140 he alleged were the result of unlawful behaviour over 15 years from 1996.

“I found that 15 out of the 33 articles that were tried were the product of phone hacking of his mobile phone or the mobile phones of his associates, or the product of other unlawful information gathering,” Judge Timothy Fancourt said.

“I consider that his phone was only hacked to a modest extent, and that this was probably carefully controlled by certain people at each newspaper.”

The judge concluded there had been widespread hacking and unlawful activities from 1996 until 2011, even carrying on while a public inquiry into illicit practices at UK newspapers was taking place.

However he said nearly all those on the board of the company, owned by Reach, had been kept in the dark.

“We welcome today’s judgment that gives the business the necessary clarity to move forward from events that took place many years ago,” an MGN spokesperson said.

“Where historical wrongdoing took place, we apologise unreservedly, have taken full responsibility and paid appropriate compensation.”

The judgment was damning on the involvement of senior editors and executives, saying they were fully aware of what was going on.

Among those was high-profile broadcaster Piers Morgan, who has become a vocal critic of Harry and his US wife Meghan.

He has always denied any knowledge of phone-hacking.

“The court has found that Mirror Group’s principal board directors, their legal department, senior executives, and editors such as Piers Morgan, clearly knew about or were involved in these illegal activities,” Harry’s statement said.

“Between them, they even went as far as lying under oath to parliament, during the Leveson Inquiry, to the Stock Exchange, and to us all ever since.”

Supernanny weighs in on Prince Louis’ behaviour at latest royal event: ‘Unpredictable’

New bombshell claims after racist royal scandal

COCOL88 GACOR77 RECEH88 NGASO77 TANGO77 PASUKAN88 MEWAHBET MANTUL138 EPICWIN138 WORTEL21 WORTEL21 WORTEL21 WORTEL21 WORTEL21